The Walking Dead - any fans?

Digging up an old thread..

Anyone else still keeping up with this series? I'm a huge fan, and it feels like the series is just getting better.

It's interesting now that the Zombies seem to have become a secondary concern.

Yeah, count me in since day one. The video game was fun too. The living are tougher to deal with than the dead. :crazy:

I played the PC based game too and really liked it. I don't find much time for games anymore, so it was nice that the game was only an hour or so an episode.

Watched all of it since day one! I actually stay up late Sunday eve just to watch it-new episodes start at 10 down here in the Caribbean.

is anyone else using all these zombie shows n movies as a handbook for disaster management?

It's gotten a little bit inconsistent but still the best show on TV.
Seen on Facebook:

Walking_Dead.jpg

And another thing.... How come there ain't any Jeeps in Walking Dead? You'd think Jeeps would be good zombie apocalypse vehicles unless zombies know how to open zippers. Fiat needs to pony up some product placement money.

And another thing.... How come there ain't any Jeeps in Walking Dead? You'd think Jeeps would be good zombie apocalypse vehicles unless zombies know how to open zippers. Fiat needs to pony up some product placement money.

X2- I was thinking the same thing-when $hit hits the fan and I know Im gonna be Jeepin'

X2- I was thinking the same thing-when $hit hits the fan and I know Im gonna be Jeepin'

I'm all for Jeeps, but there's no way I'm rolling in a soft-top Jeep when there are Zombies on the loose. A hard top would be a different story.

I think Walkers are slow enough, soft top may just may add a little excitement on your outings just to mix things up. NOT to mention some of our Jeeping Community wont be as lucky-sooo I figure they would want you to use their Jeep in their absence, You could literally end up with a stable of Jeeps and use the right Jeep for the right situation.:D Just sayin'

OK, how cool is this:

Can you survive with Rick, Glenn and the others? Climb, crawl, hide, and slide your way through the zombie apocalypse. Clear Quarantine testing or join the undead.

The Walking Dead Escape

Essentially it's a race where you have to try not to get "infected" (caught), with obstacles, etc. If I was local I'd do it.

That is pretty funny! Looking forward to the big shoot out tomorrow night!

Back