The Walking Dead - any fans?

No but the folks at the prison need some medicine pretty quick. I wonder if they will make it back in time.

fuel economy is a big issue. Wonder how they'll get by now that ***** is gone?

Won't alot of military / heavy diesel trucks run on kerosene or liquor?

I'd bet that the gas would go bad long before they actually ran out of it.

I would give gas like 8-9 months before it starts to loose its...ummf? And yes most military vehicles are designed to run on just about everything out there excluding gas. I thought fuel oil can remain stored for up to 4 years without going bad? And why are they driving cars? in season 1 the military and National Guard were called out, so that means there has to be several Bradley's parked somewhere, I would be driving that instead of a Dodge Charger. Heck you can throw peanut oil into a M1 and it will still go....7500 zombies...just crawl right over them.

How ironic that they leave in a Charger and come back in a minivan. I wouldn't be surprised if they run into Carol on the way back.

Loving the new season of The Walking Dead and it was cool how the Governor made an appearance at the end of the last episode. Still can't believe that Rick left Carol out there on her own - did anyone else see that coming?

Zombieheads who are Jeep owners should check out this new video and win tires in the Jeepers vs. Zombies sweepstakes.

Attachments

• Zombie girl 1.jpg
    Zombie girl 1.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,671
Any of you guys still watching the Walking Dead? It's still my favorite show on TV.
The latest season hasn't blown me away, but it's still quality TV.

I gotta find out what's up with Glenn.

Did you hear the rumor as they camaraderie pulled away he crawls under the can

Dam phone lol. Was said that when the camera pulled away glen was pulling himself under the garbage can

True.... but he was looking more than alittle bit..

I don't think they'll kill him off. Well, at least I don't think they should.

I don't get sucked in to many shows but that one is a good "what would you do" show and the characters are good.
I don't think he is dead. They are building suspense lol

I'm still watching Walking Dead and loving it.

I keep trying to get into Fear the Walking Dead, but the show just hasn't come into it's own yet. It just seems to slow, and the characters seem to make ridiculous choices. I'm sure I'll keep watching Fear, I just hope it can become as good as the original Walking Dead is.

Back