Jeeps special on the history channel

Sully

Hey,I just wanted to see how you where all doin.I just watched a documentery on the jeep.It was pretty cool.Later :wink: Sully[addsig]

Sully where have you been lately! Thought you may have ran off the road or something. Tug[addsig]

I saw the same special, didn't like them showing FJ-40's off road when talking about Jeep capabilities. :-( [addsig]

It was pretty cool...I loved the old school lime green Renegade. It was entertaining to see the Hummer abuse too. ...learned mucho history.[addsig]

they did something similar on TLC that was about fourwheeling in general and it was awesome. Most of it was about jeeps but they did drift into talking about hummers and FJ-40s. they had these arctic rovers that were new landcruisers on like 55 inchers going over glaciers and s tuff. It was really cool when they talked about how jeep is the mother of all off roading. :-D [addsig]

I saw the one on TLC, something about a contest or something. That one guy got hurt pretty bad. That was an awesome show though.[addsig]

I saw the history of jeeps on the speed channel. It was very interesting and cool. Makes me want a old military jeep with a trailer. Also saw the show on TLC about the 4 wheelin and that was awesome.[addsig]

...with a cannon on it!!! Yeah...both shows kicked (insert favorite coloquialism for buttocks here) [addsig]

Back