Screen names

clydethepirate

Just curious how everyone came up with their screen names
Mine is because I love history especially pirates and my dad always called me clyde so I came up with Clyde the Pirate
its also my yahoo email

My name is Jesse and everyone always called me jester or the jester.

BUGLEBOY
Because i have played trumpet and bugle for the last eight years and its just a friggin sweet name lol

I don't know what mine means or what it came from.

Mine is a nickname I have had since I was a freshman in high school.

There is a good story on it on urban dictionary, ha ha ha

When I got my 1st Compuserv account years ago, I used my initials and I had a '69 Mustang with a 302, so I used jcd302. I just stuck with it for the past almost 20 years now.

Last edited:
First name is Jon. Last name starts with O. My dad is Italian. Been my nickname for most of my life. My s/n on all but one of the boards I belong to.

I've got an old 46 plymouth business coupe that has been project for several years, it has a flathead engine. I used flatie 46 on anthor forum dealing with old plymouths and since I'm easily confused I just used it on this one.

clydethepirate said:
If I type in my full name in howmanyofme.com
It shows 266 People with my name.

Thanks for the link...that's a interesting site. Using my full name there are just 2 people with my name.

jps4jeep

I am not sure if anyone remembers prodigy, it was the internet before the internet in the early 90's.. My first sign on name was jps4jeep.

JPS4 are my initials
jeep because I was a member of the jeep fan page

then it stuck, when AOL came about, my email address was jps4jeep at aol and so on.

I also use dumbtruck and flat41 as other screan names on other boards.

I was just trying to come up with something creative and Jeep rhymed with deep so...

Definition of DEEP-SIX

transitive verb
: to get rid of : discard, eliminate <legislators voting to deep–six a government program>

slang : to throw overboard

First Known Use of DEEP-SIX

Picked by screen name back in 1999 or so when I first setup the message board. In those days we didn't have all these newfangled handles.

Back