Ant problem...

bugleboy

help! my dad parked his charger at the airport for a week when he flew to kansas to visit family, it rained nearly the whole week and it seems like a nest of ants moved into his car, they are allover inside and out, we have used ant traps and bug sprays, nothing works, you can literally walk around the car and kill them with your hand but they are allover inside the door jams and under the hood :( anybody have any tips or tricks to get rid of them all?

Yikes!
I would take a shop vac and Vacuum everywhere! Try and find the queen, you get her and the rest will die or leave.

uugh :p is it safe to bug bomb a car lol believe me we have thought about trying that

they dont have to know lol all we need to know is will we ever be able to drive with the windows up again? and doing it to the engine couldent possibly be a good idea lol

i used bug bombs on the wife's vehicles when ants got into them for the same reasons. the smoke bug bombs work great because they go into the vents and behind the carpet where the wires are run. just put newspaper down so the little spurts of fluid don;t stain the carpet or seats

you may want to find one of these guys :lol:

he'll find every last one

Attachments

• giant-anteater_538_600x450.jpg
    giant-anteater_538_600x450.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 198

i hear that works on mice, ill try it though and let you know how it turns out

Back