Last person to comment wins $20

Or loosing, its how you look at it, and if your the last poster

Sent from my McDonald's happy meal toy phone using Jeepz

ya cann't show some of those rednecks the light, sometimes ya gotta shine it down their throat.

Don't worry its an empty threat. They probly don't know how to use duct tape its a little too advanced :D

Don't worry its an empty threat. They probly don't know how to use duct tape its a little too advanced :D

I figure I'm safe as long as they stick with the duct tape thought. Just hope they dont watch the Andy Griffth show, and start getting ideas from Ernest t Bass.

No most of us r to gettin beer built up for nascar season to start again I got to build a new car hood sled for this winter yet get a car hood and a truck seat weld it to the hood get the tractor out pull it around

Sorry I don't wach nascar lol I'm got to much other fun stuff I can do than wach people drive around ill go sit by the highway and wach people drive by if I wanted to do that

heepjeep said:
Sorry I don't wach nascar lol I'm got to much other fun stuff I can do than wach people drive around ill go sit by the highway and wach people drive by if I wanted to do that

Agreed. Everything I know about NASCAR I've learned from Ricky bobby

Back