Last person to comment wins $20

Read page 7 and 8...it will all make sense....I win again.

TrailRatedRN said:
You know... I didn't get it. I had to read the rest of the posts to realize wtf you were talking about. lmao. Someone used skinny zip ties. I broke those before dusk.

I still don't get it...

How'd you get a sponsor?

We host cruise in's and swap meets, and such. The sponsors advertise there. We have official sponsors. Dave Dennis Jeep and Monstor Energy. All of our fliers say, for ex: MB cruise in thise Saturday. Sponsored by Dave Dennis Jeep at 123 st, dayton, oh. I get f/f discount at dave dennis, but what is that really in the sceme of negotiation? I also get free monster crap, like shirts. We also solicit for support at other events. It's a pretty big group. Around 300, or so. They do much more than I am involved in. I mostly just do offroading. They do community stuff, too.

I have a short attention span... Best to just post it all again

lol. Silly boy. Maybe your self contained underwater breathing aparatus is not delivering enough O2.
The group was told by untamed that you could shut a woman up if you grabbed her arms and put them to her sides. Using Ty Wrap was suggested. I... suggested that holding my arms may do nothing, but I would agree to stop talking if you are tying.

Back