One car to far

Teamwork is crucial as Bill’s abilities to work with and maneuver the car through plethora environments are coupled with Gary’s survival skills acquired after 17 years serving in the Royal Marines and the Special Forces. Together they transform the car into an all-purpose vehicle to get them over, under, around, and through just about any obstacle on the road back to safety. In addition to rescuing the car, Bill and Gary must also survive in harsh climates, and they use a range of techniques to do so, including taking ordinary parts from the car to create hunting weapons. With no real supplies, instinct and expertise take the front seat each week. ONE CAR TOO FAR ends each week with a spectacular do-or-die car challenge that requires conspicuous survival skills and supreme mechanical talent.

I cringe everytime they call that Jeep a "car".

"Everytime you call a Jeep a Car a kitten dies"

Really! the guy kept saying there 'scr*wed' I think everyone of us here knows they have the required parts to drive the jeep off the mountain. Take the hi-lift handle off the jack, strap it to the frame to hold the wheel in, drive slow, but your off the mountain. NOT 'scr*wed.

Really! the guy kept saying there 'scr*wed' I think everyone of us here knows they have the required parts to drive the jeep off the mountain. Take the hi-lift handle off the jack, strap it to the frame to hold the wheel in, drive slow, but your off the mountain. NOT 'scr*wed.

Yep and if they weren't wheeling for TV they probably wouldn't have broke it to begin with. Just goes to show that a mechanic's title doesn't mean you know how to drive what you can fix.

It might be a good show to make into a drinking game...everytime they say "car" take a drink or chug depending on your level of alcoholism. Then you can yell at the Tv all the ways you would have done it different. Just an idea.

untamed said:
It might be a good show to make into a drinking game...everytime they say "car" take a drink or chug depending on your level of alcoholism. Then you can yell at the Tv all the ways you would have done it different. Just an idea.

You have a beautiful mind!

Back