New here too

64Jeeper

Jeep wave to all. Some of you may have seen me on other boards. I found my way here, and thought I'd check it out.[addsig]

Welcome...I hope you will continue to post and enlighten us with youe eperiance and knowledge. I see your from Pennsy...Round' about what parts. We go into the pines alot, and your welcome to join us.

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

I live in Spring City, which is near Valley Forge, and Phoenixville. I'll be out there sometime this month, and thats if my engine holds up long enough. I have another 304 in the middle of a rebuild, and can't wait to get the old and tired 304 out.[addsig]

Jeep Wave back at you kind sir, and welcome to the Jeepz. com madness. Sounds like you are a Jeeper by trade and we can always use some good ideas from a new face. Please make yourself at home and be a part of us here. Tug

PS nice 5[addsig]

I know where that is
I do alot of work around you........ever stop at that off-road place above Vally Forge...the one with the Yellow CJ's in it ?

There is a place on 724 near me called JTP Auto. If thats where you mean, it's a regular garage that specializes in building Jeeps from the ground up, and the one dude that works there is one of the best auto mechanics that I've seen in a long time.[addsig]

That's it...been meaning to stop and check that place out

Back