their position on mp3 sharing, so
instead of Buying $$ their CDs
like I used to, according to them
I steal them from the internet.

I wish they saw the value of:
Exposure...

Can't wait for the release.!!!
I mean the uploads. :cool: [addsig]

understood all the way... but i WILL buy the album.. i support the band 700% and don't mind paying the money for it[addsig]

Ahhh the daze of tugs head banging are just memory now, NOT I will go out and spent the bucks to day for a copy. Then I will copy it for my two sons. hehehehe. USMPK3 what download site do you use. I signed up on a couple and my computer went wacky. Looking fro a safe pier to pier. tug[addsig]

i downloaded some of it and they dont sound the same... i dont like it kinda.... :-( [addsig]

Tug- I use kazaa and have had no problems they are the biggest file shareing program out. but I would make sure you have good virus protection first a good free one to use is AVG completely free and very good protection. Just go to search AVG on MSN or Google and you can find it. It doesn't look as if Kazaa is going any where either since they just won a court case to stay open and free. :-D -Chris[addsig]

I have been to every METALLICA show in mass, NH, and RI since the late 80's! I can't wait to get my copy!

I have heard a bunch of the songs and even seen the video for st anger on the local radio station web site, I like.

It is heavier than load/reload but different from the earlier work.
It sounds good, raw and heavey, just proves that the band is not a bunch of one trick pony's like some of the other bands that always sound the same!

Sounds a little like the new godsmack (instrument wise)

Rock On :lol:

Johnny

P.S. did you get your tickets to summer sanatarium?[addsig]

got my ticket... toronto july 5th[addsig]

bought it today... now i'm in trial stage, listening to it... people say its heavier than load/reload... but its much the same in a few aspects, just tuned lower... that's coming from a musician standpoint... what i don't like is the absence of solos from my man kirk
[addsig]

Back