Right out of the 'BOX': Capable, Breakable, Upgradable!

USMPK9

Right out of the 'BOX': Capable, Breakable, Upgradable!

What was your?

Worst, Best, Easiest, Hardest???

We are blessed to be able to take
it from showroom to trail.

If you are new or stock,
Do NOT underestimate your Rig's ability.
Find a friend and go have some fun.

When she breaks, either On or OFF Road,
Smile :) Now you have an excuse....
To make her even better..

Come on, time to share .... Story time. :)
Worst, Best, Easiest, Hardest??

[addsig]

Drive shaft was my weakest link.I think the carb is next. :wink: Sully[addsig]

Ripping the bottom flange of the manifold in a mud hole was the last straw in getting a lift. Hit just right coming out of the big hole with a thud I was sounding like a race car! [addsig]

letting a friend who has never offroaded before use 4wd to get through a snowy area in which there is only ONE place to get stuck... and he happens to fall in it... 3 hours and a $40 comealong later, out it comes[addsig]

First, snapping a leaf spring!
Then coming slamming down onto a rock that put some real nice beauty marks on my new borla stainless muffler!
Bent rear axle!
getting stuck and while trying to winch out (winch on friends rig) winch motor burns up smelly!
Changing U-joint 10 miles from nowhere with a rock and some sockets!
Got plenty of stories and lots of bad luck!

Johnny[addsig]

installing my lift was the biggest bitch of a project i could ever imagine...[addsig]

I've used MANY rocks as hammers in my adventures, they make a good brakeline crimping tool[addsig]

Four hours of wadding through below freezing water, trying to extract my TJ.[addsig]

Ain't that just like a Jeeper (above pic) One big ol rock in a field and he hit it. LMAO hehehehehee tug[addsig]

That is a great pic.Just goes to show that jeeps can go far before tipping. :wink: Sully[addsig]

HEY!! The rock was just sitting there mocking me, so I HAD to drive on top of it. I was on the edge of flipping. If my friend that took the picture was in the Jeep I would've gone over. Good times. :lol: [addsig]

Back