Soft top with full doors

TJGirl98

So I have a soft top with the half doors, thinking about going to full doors or maybe the half fiberglass uppers with windows that slide. The manufacturer says those uppers are for hardtops…. Does anyone have full doors with a soft top TJ that can post pictures here on how their doors look? Like do you have that surround thing to seal the door to the soft top? Basically making sure I don’t have to do some serious modifications to make this work.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz.com mobile app

That sounds odd. Full doors work with soft tops and hard tops. When i bought my TJ unlimited the hard top was an option to add snd have both. Nothing else was added but the hardtop.

Also half doors are usually made with soft tops.
Although you may not use the surrounds with hard tops.

See images and read review here
Shake n Bake

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

Last edited:
Yeah those are the ones I am looking at but they told me they are made to fit hardtops. I assume I would just use my surrounds that I have now… I just am not 100% sure

Idk. The review states softtop.

Who is “they”? The manufacturer?

Bestop
Bart Simpson

Last edited:
I have a soft top with both full doors and half doors with soft uppers. Here's what my door surrounds look like.

IMG_20210929_133514306.jpeg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Jeepz.com mobile app

Last edited:

IMG_5068.JPG

This was my question and then you see their answer… that’s why I am asking real people how does theirs fit.

Those are exactly like the ones I have. I would show you a picture but the Jeep is in the shop getting a clutch. So that is awesome then, if your surrounds work with your soft top full doors then I am confident these window doors will work on mine! Thank you a million for sharing!

Back