what should i get?

Jeepster05

I've been looking for a jeep for a year and a half now and still haven't found the perfect jeep. I've looked at CJ7's and YJ's mostly. It seems everytime I find the perfect jeep it sells the next day. I'm 16 and have and don't a whole lot to spend on it Does anyone have any suggestions on which kind of jeep i should get?
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I know exactly how you feel!
image-missing.png
I'm 16 and had a small budget too. to get a jeep you just need to save up and have the money ready when you see that beautiful jeep of your dreams. cj's and yj's are my favorite types too. tj's are nice but I've seen so many jackasses driving them around stock and thinking that they are the s*** just because they have a jeep. anyways....yj's of course are a step up in "luxury", but cj's are a classic and their antique yet modern look is awesome. cj's and yj's both are easy to find in great shape, and crappy shape. just depends on how much you wanna invest in clean-up. If you are looking for something to wheel in then I would suggest a cj, the are more affordable and you can often find then w/ v8' and other expensive mods already put on. both yj and cj are great, just wait for the one that you know is you!! good luck bud[addsig]

there's a red YJ Islander for sale right across the street from me. It looks pretty much stock. Of course if you're far away then it doesn't matter. Try eBay.[addsig]

I found a blue 93 wrangler with a 6" lift and 33s. its got a 350 v8. I'm goin to look at it this weekend. [addsig]

You could always find a XJ Cherokee.seriously.they came with straight 6's,which have fuel injection.you can get them in stick and 2 door.doors can come off them
image-missing.png
Insurance may also be cheaper.[addsig]

My brother just bought a 76(?) cj5 for 1500$. We replaced the gas tank and ignition and he is good to go. No top and bad paint, but Warn winch and bumper. A buddy just found a "74 cj5 with a lot of rust for 300$. He adjusted the clutch and away he went. He owns a body shop so he will fix er on up. Saw him in it Fri evening, he'd already fixed the front half and painted it Desert Camo.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back