People who own jeeps are_______

88WRANGRED

you fill in the blank!! i was at walmart picking up a movie, and i went into to auto dept, to get some little things, (floor mats for the g/f's car) and i was looking @ hitch set up's and i started talking to this guy cause he heard me say i had a jeep. turns out he has a few.... lucky guy! anyways we started talking bout wheeling and he is gonna take me out. finnally someone has come through. got me someone to ride with.

oh yeah, i told him about jeepz.com

ray

Chat anyone?

Only in a Jeep.. lol its a Jeep thing really...
I was at my sister-in-laws for a get to gether since my Mother-in-law and father-in-law are up from Az visiting and Lisa(sisinlaw) threw a little party..well I didnt know about 3/4 of the people there...Started talking to a gent (Rick) and low and behold.. a fellow Jeep owner.
Well a boring party does has it bright sides since my Jeep was commented on a few times and meeting Rick I had some one to trade stories with. Well it might look like I have another Utah Jeepster to head down to Moab for Labor day.
See my wife said on the way home.. it wasnt that boring of a party....

Yea, but a lot of them arent active, i dont even know why they sign up . . . they must just post like 1 question and forget about the website.

jeeprostyle said:
Yea, but a lot of them arent active, i dont even know why they sign up . . . they must just post like 1 question and forget about the website.

I admit it...I don't post too many messages. I do, however, check in and read the message board every few days.

I think there are many people just like me 8)

haha... i think LJF has the most accurate fill-in yet

I do throw out a question every now and then, but I do read each and every post. Maybe that why I dont have much time to reply. :lol:

I got told at work one day that I talk about my Jeep too much, so that evening I went to our local farmers market where they have a sticker stand. The next day, I went to work with the "It's a Jeep thing..." across my windshield.

And they STILL don't understand. I did, however, manage to turn my old boss on to Jeeps. He bought a 93 YJ (stock), and he ended up selling his gas guzzling 4X4 93 Chevy truck. He is now hooked, and wants to buy a newer TJ.

You know, i thought about getting one of those stickers... but then i see some idiot in his Grand rollin on 18's with the low profiles and one of those stickers across the windshield. Or the people with that sticker that look at you like your an idiot when you try to wave.... So i havent bought one yet... still thinkin about it tho

I don't post alot because "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool Than to open it an remove all doubt."

People who own Jeeps are:
Trustworthy
Loyal
Helpful
Friendly
Courteous
Kind
Obedient (Except for...you-know-who...
image-missing.png
)
:wink:

Cheerful
Thrifty
Brave
Clean (Except when off-roading)
Reverent (Except when mad at their Jeep -- but that is OK)

:mrgreen:

Gadget (Jeeper and Scouter Emeritus)

maybe they're looking for the long-lost, yet still loved Jeepbabes...

Hey, were did the censored Jeepbabes on the banner ride off to??

Back