jeepz.com jeep club

phatyaspen

hey i just thought about all this club/team talk...why not all of us start a jeepz.com club or somehting and split it up into like districts or something...that sounds liek a good idea to me then the districts or w/e could hold meeting or w/e and then we could all meet a few times a year and wheel...just thought i would say that ive been thinkin it 4 a while

Eastern Tennesse / Western North Carolina Chapter reporting in sir. Tug hhehehehe

Don't forget about us Canadians. West coast of Canada here....about 5 minutes from the border.

Hey Craig, Just a quick note here. I use to live in Alaska and have driventhe Alcan Hwy down 2 times and up 1 time. B.C. has to be one of the most beatuiful places on earth. tug

Columbus, Ohio reporting in. Can be a sister club of Central Ohio Jeep Club.

just ordered!!!

Tug-n-pull said:
Hey Craig, Just a quick note here. I use to live in Alaska and have driventhe Alcan Hwy down 2 times and up 1 time. B.C. has to be one of the most beatuiful places on earth. tug
Thanks Tug. I love it here except for all the rain....except this summer, we only had 2 days of rain in about 3 or 4 months and lots of forest fires. There's lots of places to go 4 wheelin around here. I hope to do a road trip with some friends in the next year or two through the States to do some 4 wheelin....I want to go to the Colorado Jeep Jamboree and a few other places.

sounds like a great idea....that way we would all have a common place (here) to discuss what each district is doing, and maybe meet somewhere in the middle for a big weekend bash once a year or so. i think it should definately be persued.

88' Wrangler problems

southeast pa ready for duty :p , 1.5 hrs from paragon, thats all that really matters :wink:

We kinda got you beat on that!
about 8 members on here, and I started a offroad club back in august! To pay homage to jeepz.com we named ourselves New England Jeepz! If anybody in the New England/New York area is interested, drop a line.

Me
Bostonjeep
Lauraboston
Johnny7point0
Slab42
bizzle93YJ
outerbeachYJ
88wranglred
19wrangler89

Did I miss someone?

It would be great to see some other chapters born.

Got to love the pitter patter of Jeepz with M/T's in a caravan going down the highway to a trail run!!! :lol:

Back