Funny picture thread!

image-2373010401.jpg

The real reason for the fold down windshield.

Sent from my eyephone

George Carlin , the man who told it like it is . Millions laughed with him , millions more loved his political views . I was one too . May he rest in peace. Thanks Rox

Sure I remember Bob Ross ! My dad was a big fan of his ! That man was more than an artist , he was an artists's artist . The paint brush was merely an extension of his heart and soul . I am sure millions miss him , around the world too I'll bet. I'll bet he must have painted the greatest picture of the Golden Gates of heaven , posthumously . A well respected legend I'll bet in many art galleries. Thanks again Rox.

Sure I remember Bob Ross ! My dad was a big fan of his ! That man was more than an artist , he was an artists's artist . The paint brush was merely an extension of his heart and soul . I am sure millions miss him , around the world too I'll bet. I'll bet he must have painted the greatest picture of the Golden Gates of heaven , posthumously . A well respected legend I'll bet in many art galleries. Thanks again Rox.

http://www.bobrossquotes.com/quotes.shtml

Sent from my eyephone

Hmmm ... Field sh-mield... surounded by woods? Take #2, doing #2 near tree's.. could be right out back of a taxidermy shop?

Attachments

• bear#2.png
    bear#2.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 476
Yep, that's how the field behind my house would look if I had my way. I'd love to have an MB, but at 6'4 265lbs it would look like a clown car on me.

I wish I had a field I can turn into a little jeep farm , MB , GPW , CJ,s , I got a list . Wish I can find my old '78 jeep cherokee again . Hey brother , I know you want that MB , have at it ! Enjoy the daylights out of it ! Go for it man ! We don't call you flatie46 for nothing , a flat fender '46 has got your name on it somewhere !

I feel so silly , but I couldn't stop laughing when I found the frog in the photo . That is hysterical !
I would send my best wishes to the little critter's survival but that close to the first stage take off , I kind of dought it . We will remember it posthumerously .

Back