The OFFICIAL Random thread

Skunks: woke up on the couch to commotion and skunk smell coming in the house and dogs barking. Found them in back with one cornered behind a row boat. Spooked it out and showed it the business end of my 410. Skunk now taking a dirt nap out in the orchard.. Third time in a month, tomorrow will be the dogs third bath. Tired of bathing dogs.

We should get a government grant top un study those frogs!
It would be better than some other studies they pay to do.

Yeah.... Funny thing the little buggers hold still when you approach em with them scented disposable under garments...?. Who'd a thunk.. ?

Skunks: woke up on the couch to commotion and skunk smell coming in the house and dogs barking. Found them in back with one cornered behind a row boat. Spooked it out and showed it the business end of my 410. Skunk now taking a dirt nap out in the orchard.. Third time in a month, tomorrow will be the dogs third bath. Tired of bathing dogs.

Well, after a good bath one of the canines still stinks...

ForumRunner_20140718_160018.png

ForumRunner_20140718_160028.png

Avila beach today today... Way.. nice of a day with my favorite 2 girls wife & jeep!

http://www.newsoftheweird.com/archive/News of the Wierd

Names in the News

In May, News of the Weird mentioned a Floridian with drug charges named Edward Cocaine. In June, in Lake Wales, Florida, Ms. Crystal Metheney, 36, was arrested on a (BB-)gun charge -- but she also has a drug arrest (marijuana) on her record. In July a northern California wildfire investigation turned up suspect Freddie Smoke III, 27. And for less-mature News of the Weird readers, Ryan Smallwood, 26, was arrested in Rock Hill, South Carolina, for making obnoxious sexual comments in a restaurant. [The Smoking Gun, 6-12-2014] [Associated Press via The Guardian (London), 7-15-2014] [Rock Hill Herald, 5-12-2014]

Fired the ole race car engine off tonight after a years hiatus. Nothing like a little burning methanol in the evening.... Eye-t....

Last edited:
Back