YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

I thought that I was the only one that
did that LGR, well I am glad to see that
I am not alone....... :-D [addsig]

just make sure you don't put it on too tight, and lube it first... many times the shops will put it on there as tight as they can... and the same goes with the drain plug.... I like to turn my own parts on my jeep... I don't like other people doing stuff that I can't see[addsig]

I change my oil in about 10 min.

PurpleYJgirl, I have heard that joke but it was changed around a bit, good one!
I think it was about the perfect date or something!! hehe

what are we on 105?

105. You don't own a hair dryer, instead you take the top off.

106. Your parts list is longer than the grocery list.

107. When you go to the corner store to get milk and you need a spotter.

108. Your leather belt doubles as a retaining mechanism for your windshield

109. The difficulty of every modification you make to your vehicle is rated in BPH (Beers Per Hour)[addsig]

I got one...from my own personal experience....

110. Your jeep has enough lift that you can remove the transmission and transfer case from it without having to jack it up.

111. Every time you see something that even remotly resembles an RTI ramp....you just cant resist.

112. Youve ever tried to ramp your jeep using boards leaned on someones tailgate.[addsig]

if you purposely drive through standing water and dirt on the road immediately after you have washed your jeep because it doesn't look right all shiny and neat.[addsig]

jterp, Ya I know, I got sick of looking at that same old picture on my jeep! She looks nothing like that anymore. I am waiting to get pictures developed and then I will scan, and post. even that picture of my bike is about 1 1/2 years old. Bike looks nothing like that either!

I need a digital camara!!

Johnny[addsig]

#113: If a cop has ever yelled at you for doing donuts in snow filled parking lots at 12:00 at night.

#114: People tell you "You know, if you ever get hit with no doors on, you're screwed!"[addsig]

115. You modify your vehicle to move slower

116. You spend a whole day, sunrise to sunset, to lead several other vehicles on a 1 mile excursion

117. You have ever wondered "Why does this always grind into 2nd (and/or 3rd) gear?"

118. You buy replacement parts from the hardware store rather than the dealership

119. No part of your vehicle even closely resembles any picture in your repair manual anymore[addsig]

120.If you never cease to amaze people what your jeep is capable of. :roll:

121.When people in their little rice rockets pull up for a race,they underestamate the low gearing of a JEEP. :-D

edited by: Sully, Jul 21, 2003 - 04:18 PM[addsig]

122. When you find yourself waving at all the jeeps even when youre not driving one

123. When you go to look in your rearview mirror and realize they arent there.

124. When you end the trip and realize you no longer have the contents of your left pants pocket

edited by: ZBTstang, Jul 21, 2003 - 04:29 PM[addsig]

125. Old people shake their 4 footed canes and seem scared of your jeep.

126. Children love what you ride in.

127. You stop at the local Drive In and people ask is it ok if I crawl under the jeep to see what all you have done to it.

128. You have a standing apointment at your local garage each week. :-D tug[addsig]

129: Look at the parking lot to find another Jeep to park next to before you look for the closes to the door.[addsig]

#130 If you just ran to jeepz.com messege boards to report that the "History Channel" is having " Modern Marvels : 4X4's" Tuesday night at 10

:-D

Couldn't resist. I just ran into my office after I saw the commercial.[addsig]

#131 (this is for the four banger guys) If you just smile and wave like an idiot when you hit a hill and start getting passed like crazy

Nathan[addsig]

132. when you see a dropped rapper's car blasting music and you drive over it just because it was there.

133. It cost you more to repair your rig from your last expedition than it di when you bought it. (for the owners of used jeeps)
Mike

Heh, when after parking somewhere for an extended period of time you find cans or cups meticulously placed under your big tires so that you will run over them when you leave.

135.After you spend an hour cleaning the mud off your jeep,you go and get it all dirty.

Back