YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A REAL JEEP IF...

Well I am going to have to make a stop at game stop this weekend ....Thanks for the input guys....:)

Commando 1971 V6 looking to purchase what to look out for???

I like stealing the blazer then hitting a jump with the two wheels then it goes into a special camera angle when it is flipping over.It is very cool.

147 .leaving the bird shit on the steering column hoping the rain will wash it off. (It hasn't yet)

148 having to move the spyders/webs from the roll cage every morning.

149 having the soft top so pack away that your new street bike is your nasty weather ride to work.

150 Your jeep gets the same miles per tank as your bike yet one cost 5.56 and the other 20 bucks. (And neither is good)

151 Everything in your jeep makes their own special noise.

153. If your neighbors ask if they can use some of the dirt in your driveway for their flower boxes.

I know it stinks...but thats as cleva as I get...

Nokia Mobile phone, '96 Cherokee installation kit.

154 An even more reconizable shape then a VW Bug.

155 The fancier it is the less it is admired.

156 A Sawzall is a common mod tool.

157 even in base form it still out wheels 90% built in the last 60 years.

158 More pull/push controls then a Cesna!!!

159 tricking it out starts with a few beers and an Idea...................not a catalog

Somebody stop me,................ I have work to do!!!! :lol: :lol:

heehee! Most of my modifications start with the same phrase every time-" hey, here hold my beer, watch this"

Nothing good can come of that phrase, except with my YJ.

Yeah, that phrase "watch this" has gotten more than one of us in trouble...

155--you've ever said "this hole didn't look that deep... usually while buried up to the headlights

Gas Mileage Improvement??

156. When off-road and off-ramp mean pretty much the same thing. :arrow:
157. When the man stops you and follows the mud back to where you just came from, just to see what you´ve been up to. :twisted:
158. When you, the dog and your Jeep relieve themselves of excess fluids at most every stop. :oops:

Please let me know if you have heard these before.

159. You can remember when you started or ended a relationship based on what Jeep you own(ed). :shock:
160. You carry an icescraper in the winter to clear the INSIDE of the windshield.
161. You carry a small squeege in the summer time to clear the rain off the INSIDE of the windshield.
162. A full five gallon gas can is standard in your Jeep because the gas gauge hasn’t worked in months or years.
163. You know how many CJ’s can fit in the back of a 24 ft rental truck. :twisted:
164. You have ever bought a Jeep off eBay from four states away.
165. You have ever fished from your Jeep in the middle of a river or creek. (Honestly, my significant other has done this!)
166. You have Jeep parts in your cubicle at work.

transmission

168. your spot at work is not marked by a sign but the mud surrounding it

169. family reunions are when a new mud hole is open (i know personally)

its the best i got

170.... A cop pulls you over for swerving and gives you a sobriety test while you try to explain to him it is the tires and lift ...(Its a BIG Jeep thing you wouldn't understand)

haha.... how about they pull you over for swerving and you try to tell him you were zipping the window up???

Nathan

He didn't want to hear anything he just told me the best thing I could do was shut my mouth ...Boy did he feel like a ARSE when everything checked out fine and I told his supervisor what was going on ....:)

172 When 55mph is flat haulin ass!!!

173 Everytime you get in another car you feel 7'6" Everything is angled in and crammed against you..................yeeeee-uuugh!!!

Back