Selling 7 1/2 foot Meyers snow Plow and full 6 point roll cage for sale

everest01

I'm gonna hate myself for doing this, I need money to restore my Jeep, so I have to sell the following this isn't a feeler either I'm definately selling the following.First is a 7 1/2 foot Meyers snow plow, in great working condition with hydraulic pump and new lights all of the equipment is Meyers except the lights, I got those at a plow place, they weren't cheap. This also includes the truck mount, the mount fits my 73 commando, i'm not sure of the other applications, but i'm sure you die hard jeep people would know that.I'm asking 475.00 OBO Pickup is suggested because it's heavy. Both items are located on Long Island. The second item is a never bolted to my Jeep, under the hard top full custom 6 point roll cage. It doesn't go through the dash, like I've seen some people do, but it does bolt to the rear wheel wells, the front floor and the middle, the present color is black.I'm asking 400.00 everything is just a price I threw out feel free to make an offer. I do not have a picture of either presently, if somone is seriously intrested I can hobble over to the truck and take pictures. (just had knee surgery) If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. You can also e-mail me if you wish at Ericjgallant@gmail.com.

Eric

Last edited:
Back