Jeep Cherokee XJ Rock Crawler

FatherTime

1990 Jeep Cherokee XJ,6cyl. 4.0, AW4 Automatic Transmission, 231 Transfer Case with SYE, 6" Long arm lift, Cut up body with custom cage thats in perfect condition. All control arm bushings have been replaced with beefy boulder busings and Johnny Joints. HP Dana 60 front with kingpins, 5.13's, Detroit locker, 35 spline outers, Tera Drive Flanges, Dedenbare Knuckles, high steer arms, PSC Full Hydraulic Steering. Rear Dana 60, 5.13's, Full Spool, 35 spline shafts, Disc Brakes. Tires are 39.5 Iroks mounted on 17" Allied Beadlocks with lot's of tread life left. (winch in pics not included) I also have a TBI 350, 700r4 transmission, 241 transfer case that can go with the deal!!!

This Jeep runs great. The motor runs strong and transmission shifts smooth. It's never been mud run or put through deep nasty mud. Mainly built for rock crawling so only went through mud when necessary. There are no issues at all with this Jeep and it's ready to start up and wheel without doing anything. Even the oil/lube maintenance is done. I do have this Jeep tagged and it actually drives down the road really well. (not trying to say it's a good DD just that things are tight and it runs great) Has clear Ohio title. Please contact me with interest or questions. Looking for $8500 OBO. Thanks! Please call 614-477-1678. Click on pic to see all pics.

Back