I need 2" receiver for 95 Jeep Wrangler

I'd presume you're looking for a bolt-to-the-frame hitch, right?

Do you recommend or have an opinion on installing a receiver to the frame (typical aftermarket) or getting one integral to the bumper?

blue[addsig]

Well, when I was faced with this decision, I thought long and hard about this, and came up with the following conclusion. I can buy a tow hitch receiver for about $100
(+ or - $10) or I can buy a dual tube bumper w/receiver for about $225. I chose to purchase a receiver by itself because I decided that I like the bumperettes on my Jeep. I feel it defines my Jeeps year and it makes it different than everybody elses Jeep that has the dual tube rear bumper. There are very few time I like to keep things stock, but the rear "bumper" is probably going to stay like that for a while, with the exception of adding a receiver. This is just my opinion, I could be wrong. Let me know what you think.- Al :) [addsig]

Those funny little hoops in the rear still get questions, 'what're they for?'

'When I get hit from the rear, they're spring-loaded and launch me over the car in front of me', I reply.

You're right about their uniqueness. I'd like to keep mine also, that's why I asked.

So, is there a better, best frame-mount hitch you recommend?

blue[addsig]

Back