4cyl. and np231

jaymz77

Swapped this engine and t-case out of my Jeep for chevy stuff. I need to fund my engine swap so...you name the price I will probably sell it to you. Willing to sell both together or each seperate. Located east of Dallas, TX. I am even willing to ship these as far as they need to go (within the country) if you pay shipping. I just need the cash so I can drive my Jeep again!:cry:

got a friend who might be interested in the case. what kind of shape is it in and how much do you think shipping would be to 91360? thanks!
greg

gregs887 said:
got a friend who might be interested in the case. what kind of shape is it in and how much do you think shipping would be to 91360? thanks!
greg

I sold the t-case, sorry. But the engine and an AX-5 5-speed are still for sell.

jakbob said:
i know this is gonna hurt, but how much for shipping to 21061?

I'm not sure if you are talking about the trans or the engine so I looked up both. I'll start with the bad news first. UPS only offered UPS Air freight as an option to ship the engine but it is a two day delivery. The price was almost $900!?! I'm sure there has to be a cheaper way to ship then that so if you can find one my zip is 75607. The transmission was $175 on UPS ground. That also sounds pretty steep as I just shipped a transfer case to the mid west a month ago for $40. Does anyone else know of a cheaper way to ship engines and transmissions?

Back