speaker pods & light guards

ebxgsxr

im changing some things around on my TJ. so that puts some things up for sale. these are for the speaker pods that mount right under the door. i posted on my local craigslist, but i will ship if the buyer pays for shipping. here is what my craigslist ad said:
This ad is for a pair of speaker pods that I removed from my 1997 Jeep Wrangler. These are universal and may fit other years of Jeep Wranglers. This speaker pod allows you to add speakers to the dead space right below the door entry guard. I am just changing things around in my Jeep, so that is why I removed these pods. They added nice fill to make things easier to hear even when driving with no doors or top. I have included a link so you can see pictures of the pods after I removed them. The link is to a bunch of things I am selling, but you can scroll through to see pictures of the pods.

for sale items pictures by ebxgsxr - Photobucket

Please feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. You can email me at E B X G S X R (at) Y A H O O (dot) C O M & .. remove the spaces.

i also have headlight & parking light guards/covers. pics can also be seen in the above link.
asking $30 for the speaker pods & $25 for the light guards. again, shipping can be done if the buyer is paying.

send me an email on what you are interested in. but just to update the ad, the speaker pods have been sold.

Back