leaking from freedom panels

CINCOCERO

hi i need help fixing a water leak from my hardtop.it seems to be coming from the driver side door and behind me on the joint where the rollbar / speaker pod is.i've tried everything .I bought the jeep fix it leak kit .followed instructions nothing.i bought new weatherstripping from dealer for driver door and the part behind freedom panel.Nothing seems to work.we have had alot of rain lately so i removed the carpet and drain plugs.Does anyone know a good dealer or shop that can tackle this issue in the vicinity of the 5 boros or westchester county

What year and model Jeep do you have?

I know that when my Jeep gets soaked, I put a really strong fan / air circulator in the back seat pointed at the floor, that usually dries everything up. Not a good long term solution for you, but it works in a pinch.

What year and model Jeep do you have?

I know that when my Jeep gets soaked, I put a really strong fan / air circulator in the back seat pointed at the floor, that usually dries everything up. Not a good long term solution for you, but it works in a pinch.
I own a 2015 jeep rubicon with 45k .It never leaked until this year plus i've never removed the freedom panels until recently to check entry points of the water leaking in the cabin.

I don't have your model of Jeep, but you may try removing the panels and cleaning the weather stripping well - possibly using some sort of rubber conditioner.

Get a couple of pitchers of water and have someone pour it on the top while you watch inside. Maybe you could find the exact point where water is getting in.

I don't have your model of Jeep, but you may try removing the panels and cleaning the weather stripping well - possibly using some sort of rubber conditioner.

Get a couple of pitchers of water and have someone pour it on the top while you watch inside. Maybe you could find the exact point where water is getting in.
ok gonna give it one more try i just got the conditioner from amazon.thanks

Back