Engine parts for CJ trade or 4sale

jeepin916

i have all kinds of engine parts from a CJ, everything is up for grabs, only thing of the whole engine that i needed are the connecting rods and Crank for my 4.7 i will gladly Trade all my CJ parts for a newer 4.0 engine, 98 or newer...

By trading everything i mean everything i have left that has not been sold.... email me for more Info @ Jeepin916@aol.com

muffler

DO NOT BUY OR TRADE WITH THIS MEMBER HE SOLD ME UNUSABLE BENT PARTS! HE3 OFFERED NOT REFUND OR EXCUSE!

BILL

what??? i offered a refund???? and i also told you that nothing was bend when i sent it out, sorry if i didnt notice a little spring missing i told you that i would go check my work bench to see if it fell out when i was packing it and and you told me not to worry about it...

No Refund Offered

yea i did and i offered to find the spring too and you said not to worry about it

I've bought several things from him, and have never had a problem. Except with the post office taking to long. If he says he offered a refund and to find the missing parts, I BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This problem should be handled by the buyer and seller via the PM system. Tug

Back