sound bar speakers.

wiley

hey i want new speakers in my jeep does anyone know some great quality speakers to put in. i am nervous about spening a good penny for ones i don't like. i like clear. i want speakers that are clear and get loud without sacrificing clarity. what sizes can possible fit in there i have heard of about two or three diffrent sizes to put in which one work out the best. later

i put some kenwoods in mine i forgot the model # but they still sound great a year later 8)

Bigger the better. You can go one size larger than factory if you are a little handy. Minor cutting involved. Just get a good name brand speaker not a discount store sale speaker. You are really not going to notice too much of a difference unless you add an amp and replace the factory radio if you still have it. Just my opinion though.

For a SoundBar Speakers you should Keep in mind the Height or thickness,however you want to look at it, from the face of the magnet to the mounting surface of the speaker.if and when you buy your new speakers and the magnet bottoms out in the sound bar enclosure before the mounting surface of the speaker, you can install an adapter/spacer between the speaker and soundbar. you might be able to find this adapter from an automotive audio store. also a great replacement would be a speaker that has a plastic material rather than the factory style speaker paper. it can handle the weather a lot better.

If you're gonna go serious when you hit the trail you'll want durability and weather resistance. To get both look at marine audio systems. They'll cost more but they'll hold up for a long time. And to get more bass try a Bazooka tube. I've got the little one in my ZJ and it suits me, 50watts is plenty in a small space. but if you're wide open in a wrangler you'll want more. I know they go as big as 10", but I dunno how much power they have. Bazooka sells marine speakers and tubes too.

Back