First time Jeep owner

jgard

Hello all,

I have wanted a Jeep for about the past ten years and finally bought one on Valentine's Day. My wife found out I bought it when I pulled into the driveway.....yep, I'm still sleeping outside in the cold. Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission :twisted:. Anyways, it's a stock 2005 Unlimited with 60k miles and had never seen dirt. That changed the following Saturday. Once I'm allowed back into the house, I hope to sweet talk her into some mods.

Hello all,

I have wanted a Jeep for about the past ten years and finally bought one on Valentine's Day. My wife found out I bought it when I pulled into the driveway.....yep, I'm still sleeping outside in the cold. Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness than it is for permission :twisted:. Anyways, it's a stock 2005 Unlimited with 60k miles and had never seen dirt. That changed the following Saturday. Once I'm allowed back into the house, I hope to sweet talk her into some mods.
LMAO:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:I don't think i would have gotten away with that without a bullet in my a$$. Welcome to Jeepz.

Valentine's Day to boot! I'm not married or anything, but isn't that supposed to be the Special Someone's day? You cheated on her for a lady who drinks gas and is the size of a rhino! ;)

This site is sweet.

I finally got out of the dog house. For her birthday I hired an overnight baby sitter, took her shoe shopping (bought five pairs), got a room at the Wynfrey, dropped her off for a two hundred minute massage, and took her out for a very nice (translation: exspensive) dinner..........the very next day I bought a set of Buckshot mudders for the LJ. Yep, I'm back in it again.

Back