2021 Ultimate Guide to Roof Top Tents

Cool thanks!

BTW. Have you camped in the cold since posting the question on staying warm?

Decided on waterproofing?

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

You are so welcome!

I did camp in the cold over New Years Weekend. It dropped down into the 30s at night. I bought a form-fitting set of thermals on amazon and a new pair of socks too. I also used a mr. buddy heater when I would get back into the tent at night from going to the restroom. Just turned it on for a minute or two and then turned it off and crashed back out. I also added a thin thermal blanket on top of my sleeping pad and I was definitely warmer then before. Thank you so much for checking in!

Also, I waterproofed with 303 Fabric Guard. It was dry and cold when I camped a couple of weeks ago, but I am looking forward to seeing the results soon.

Be careful with the mr buddy.
O2 levels but more moisture freezing inside and wetting everything or rolling into it and fire or burn someone.

Personally not a fan.

Sleep in a hat. Big warmth factor.

But glad to hear you are having fun.

Thank you so much for your concern.

I literally turned the heater on for a minute and then off and then went to bed. I agree with you completely about the O2 levels. You can feel it sucking the oxygen out of the air. I just needed a quick fix for the trip. It's not a long term solution to my need.

Thank you so much for the tip on the hat too!

Nice article. I have a smaller Smittybilt tent that I bought from 4wheelonline years ago. It is trailer-mounted so that I can leave the camp and explore the trails.

I've always wanted to buy a rooftop tent but never got around to buying one.

Image1616087362.051438.jpg

Back