Just a shout out to my fellow Texans

How are all my Ft Worth jeepers liking this snow and ice?

Attachments

• image-2004518241.jpg
    image-2004518241.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 298

Love watching the idiots in sports cars spin out while they're trying to go 45 on ice.

Anybody around the Killeen area. That is where I am at. I am new to wheeling but gonna go to Hidden Falls and run with some more experienced guys who are fellow jeepers and said they would teach me. So if you ever around the area let me know.

MPTJ said:
Anybody around the Killeen area. That is where I am at. I am new to wheeling but gonna go to Hidden Falls and run with some more experienced guys who are fellow jeepers and said they would teach me. So if you ever around the area let me know.

I go down to my grandpas quite a bit in Axtell, if you know where that is. It's just outside of Waco. I've never wheeled before either, but am looking for someone to go with.

I live on the other side of Copperas Cove and there is a place to wheel out in Marble Falls. If you get down this way during the summer let me know. I have personnally not be wheeling out there but there are some other people I know that have been and maybe we can get with them. I will not be home until mid April or after. I go on leave for May and only have one weekend to take wife to the beach.

Bridgeport has an off road park north of bonham on 78 on the Oklahoma side of red river clayton ok has nice rock trails and there's lots core land around lake texhoma
If you let me know I'll run with you always looking for someone too wheel with

Just joined the forum! Glad to see they have a local section.. Anyone in the Dallas area?

Matt

I live down in burleson south of ft worth. Bridgeport is a pretty cool place to wheel at.

MPTJ said:
from ftw if ur ever around here let me know

Back