1991 YJ w/Chevy 350 4 Sale

xtremejeep350YJ

Selling my baby, it breaks my heart but right now i have an hour commute to and from work and it just isn't practical. I dont want to sell it somewhere else because I want it to go to someone who will appriciate it, so here are the spec's:

- 1991 YJ Red with Black Hardtop, Bikini Top, and Deck cover
- Power Steering, Power Brakes, 4 wheel Disc Brakes (just replaced)
- Chevy 350 V8 with TH350 Auto Transmission only about 5,000 mi on it since the conversion.
- Ford 8.8" locking rear axle with 3.07 gears and Disc Brakes
- NP231 Transfer Case with SYE
- Custom Tom Woods CV rear Driveshaft
- 31x10.50 Bridgestone Dueler APT's on 15x8 American Racing Wagon wheels
- 4" Procomp Lift and 1.75" Confer Shackles for a total of 5.75" Lift (Ready and waiting for 33's or 35's)
- Full Steel Doors (need work, locks dont work, passenger side window crank needs fixed)
- No carpet - Black Rhino Liner on Floors
- Front seats have Black Bestop Seat covers, back seat still grey.
- Locking Center Console
- Paint is in OK condition, no rust, but there are a few scratches and some chips in the paint from being on the trail, and its a little faded, but hey its 13 years old.
- Lots of Stainless steel, door hinges, window hinges (not installed), hood hinges, hood catches, grille inserts, and Diamond Plate Corners.
- AM/FM/CD with 4 speakers, also have a CB

- I've invested almost 12,000 since i bought the jeep 5 years ago, I'm the second owner and the title is clear. I'm asking $8,000 o.b.o., i realize this is a little high for a 91 but I spent over 9,000 in the last 15 months on the Engine swap, new transmission, new rear, lift etc and have reciepts for all of it. The Engine is under a 3 year 36,000 mile waranty, so it still has 2 years left under waranty for parts and 1 more year with labor. The transmission was completely rebuilt when it was put in as was the 8.8" rear. The whole drivetrain minus the front axle has only 5,000 miles on it. I'm not in a hurry to sell it but if a serious buyer is out there it's yours if the price is right. I Live in ocean city, MD and will deliver it to anywhere within 450 miles of ocean city and all you pay for is my gas.

- I have quite a few pictures but dont have webspace so you'll have to email me for the pictures, i'll try to get some on here as soon as i can though.

- Email me at Jd06418@salisbury.edu with any questions or to see some pictures, but i'll try to get those pic's up within a few days.
[/img]

Back