1st top down day of the year

1981CJ5

Today was great, 70 degrees, sunny with a few clouds, just perfect. This is the day I have been waiting for and took full advantage of it.

Even though my "girl" is a little on the old side, she still runs well and enjoys a topless day. Guess that is what being a jeep owner is all about.

Anyway, just thought I would share my excitement with all of you. Hope yall have a topless day soon.

Joel

Yea....i still have the hard top on, but it just broke 50 so i took the doors off and went cruisin around...ran into my buddy with his top down, so i decided to get out my soft top and all the hardware and clean it up, so when i get back from my cruise next week i can put it on :)

Capt Cox
USAF Aux

I did the same today too!! IT was only about 50 degrees so i only did a lil bit of drivin but still fun. T/m is supposed to be 55, I cant wait till it warms up so i can have the top and doors off all the time.

Cant wait for it. I might see 50 t/m I just don't believe the weather man until it happens. No matter my jeep cant move.

It was a great day here in Jersey. The entire week is supposed to look nice (almost in the 60's). I had the windows off today, but the top will be coming down tomorrow. Perhaps a ride towards the shore?

-Rob

amen rob..tomorrow looks as if it will reach close to 60..

by the way, got around to taking pics of the jeep today..
I know she isn't much compared to some other beasts on this board.

In the past 2 weeks just put on 2" Skyjacker Coil Spacer lift and 31x10.50 BFG ATs on 15x8 Pro Comp Street Locks

Side View

Rear View

97 4.0 auto trans

I'm very jealous!!! I took my top and doors off a few weeks ago, but it was only about 35-40 degrees at the warmest. Can't wait till it stops raining!!

yeah..like 50 degrees here..took the doors off on the way to the girlfriends house..started to get really cold. but worth it.

stereo install

Yea, i took the doors off and rolled the back window up on my way home from school saturday. It was high 40s/low 50s... a bit chilly of a ride, but well worth it

Nathan

It was 74 here in the south today... Just wanted to rub that in to all you Yankees.
:lol:

C

I'm jealous too. They keep calling for 60's but were getting 50 tops. It is 55 though right now but I'm sorta still working so no enjoying the weather for me!

Jugghead, your jeep looks similar to mine, cept clean. LOL I have a 2" spacer and 31's too but mines a permenent mud queen, always dirty. Anyways, I like yours! I'm partial to red anyway. lol

Lady

Man, it was wierd seeing this post, Just took the top off today. 70 and sunny with a warm breeze. Ive also decided to throw away my factory soft top so I HAVE to replace it this fall. Man I love the warm season.

Well I guess I am just lucky, I have had my doors and top off for about the last month or soo. Well I guess that is the advantage of living in Florida, except the rain

Jeff

what's wrong with my baby?

Still have the hard top on, But was on the motorcycle all weekend and rode to work on MOnday, A nice brisk 50 degrees here in boston!

Was in the high 60's low 70's last week. To bad for me b/c I get to replace a transmission!

My Jeep got into a fight....

Finally, It looks like it will be a whole week without any rain!!! I saw that it wasn't raining this morning, took the top off, and now it's in the mid 70's!!! I'm soooo excited, it's been raining every day until now

mines been off for the past two weeks except for in the rain just because im not friends the rain drops that pelt you as you do 45 down the main road

Back