2 questions about '02 Sahara

tiger9297

1) Put my soft top on today for the first time. The back window does not drape down over the tail gate. It's almost like it's too short. If it rains, water will definitely run down into the Jeep. What's the "fix" for this?

2) My passenger's seat used to fold forward perfectly. Now when you pull the little loop strap, the back will fold forward, but the seat does not "roll" into the front floor board like it should to enable someone to climb into the back seat. I have moved all the levers on the seat to try to get something to break loose, but nothing works. Ideas?
progress.gif

Soft top: If the top has been off for a while, it tends to shrink a little. Pull down on the rear corners of the soft top by the bow and attach the corners. Slide the rear window onto the tail gate bar then zip it up onto the soft top.
Rear fold and tumble seat: The lower release mechanism for the tumble part of the seat is actuated by a cable. Check the cable attached to the release strap and onto the release lever on the latch. it's either broken or came loose from the retainer that holds the cable.

Back