350swap transmission ??sss

Gerks

Hey jeeple been awhile but been busy workin, here's my question I have now mocked up and mounted in my yj an NV4500/241, now my problem is that I have run into a monetary Volkswagen,(BROKE) I'm looking at cost of $400 for SYE and another $200 for clutch/flywheel set up let alone hydraulic slave cylinder and a new shifter assembly which is $100 so I'm looking at atleast $700 to Run my current set up, so I was wondering would it b cheaper for me to go with 700r4/208 in my jeep which I would b selling/trading my NV4500/241 for. Yes I already have small block in it, I just want to get my Just.Empty.Every.Pocket. on the trails. Yes I want the overdrive trans cause I will b driveng it on the road a good bit. Other mods r gm 14 bolt which I plan on Shaving and HP44 front from 79 f250 cut down to waggy length. Gonna b running 33" on road (for now) 37"s off the road with 4:10 gears. If any other questions about J.E.E.P just ask

hey new to site. But just did this in my yj. Did it for under 500, I used s10 transmission transfercase (nv3500 241) I was lucky s10 came with new clutch. I made my own shifter for t-case and transmission And didn't need sye. slave cylinder used from s10. Making some of the things needed is have the fun.

Back