4.0L For sale

stumblnyj

I have a 4.0L motor from a 95 Jeep Wrangler that has 73800 original miles for sale. The Jeep it came from was totaled and I had planned on fixing it but the work was more than I had the time or money to dedicate to it. I then bought a 91 YJ with the aspiration to upgrade the motor to the I6 but have fumbled the idea around for three years. Now I have a small block 350 and no need for the 4.0L. It was a great motor when I last ran it strong and smooth. It has been garage kept the entire time since pulled.

I also have a new Jasper AX15 trans with approximately 1200 miles on it for sale too. Also kept indoors and is currently in my shed.

Anybody interested please contact me.

I'm in Southern Maryland and I'm looking for $700 OBO. I will have photos as soon as I get back from vacation.

Attachments

• image-4002185362.jpg
    image-4002185362.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 277

She's logged more than 1200 miles that's 4 sure.

Sorry the trans sold fast.

Still have the motor and hope to get pics up as soon as I get a break from work

Give me a call 867-5309 Jenny

AHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! It's my ex - mother - in - law !!!!!!!!! Run !!!!!!!!! She's joined the forum ! She's got a jeep ! Hide your families ! Save your yourselves ! Do not approach her at all costs !!!!! Call 911 on site !!!!!! Oh God the humanity !!!! MOMMY !!!!!!!!!!!

Well , it took me long enough , but that phone # , 867-5309 , was the title of a song . '80s era . I think the group was called "lover boy"? So what state forum is my ex-mother -in-law claiming to be in anyway ? Want to notify the local PD or FBI of her whereabouts ! LOL

Well , it took me long enough , but that phone # , 867-5309 , was the title of a song . '80s era . I think the group was called "lover boy"? So what state forum is my ex-mother -in-law claiming to be in anyway ? Want to notify the local PD or FBI of her whereabouts ! LOL

It was "Tommy 2 Tune"............

Back