4" lift easy or hard

heepjeep

Thinkin about putin a 4" lift didn't know if its high enuff but I'm also ganna put. 30" or 31" tiers on iv work on a lot of cars and truck but suspention is my week point ideas

heepjeep said:
Thinkin about putin a 4" lift didn't know if its high enuff but I'm also ganna put. 30" or 31" tiers on iv work on a lot of cars and truck but suspention is my week point ideas

you should be fine with 4" lift running 31" tires what kind of jeep is it?

Got me a 95 wrangler its got the 2.5 but thinkin about gettin the hard ware to put in the six I had a 95 befor but I put it throw hell and this one is in a lot better shap had a buddy find it for me the last one I lost 5th gear

i retract my previous statement, i know nothing of wrangler tire fitting, im an xj man

That's my main thing I don't like lookin at a jeep with tiers that look way to big or way to small I think it just retarded I seen a jeep a few years ago that had a six inch lift with stock tiers on it and the kid thout it was the best till we got him in a mud pit lol not puttin mine throw that I'm an ohio boy just wantin to get thorw the snow if we get any

agreed, in a couple weeks ill have a 2" lift on to go with my 30" tires and i think that it will look nice and fit well, plus i put spidertrax wheel spacers on so they wont rub anywhere once i get the lift on, they should fit like a dream

30" tires should fit on a stock YJ. If you get a set of TJ flares then you could probably run 31s.

If you take your Jeep offroad then you'll want to go with a slightly smaller tire, but if your Jeep stays on the street then you can get a larger tire.

TerryMason said:
30" tires should fit on a stock YJ. If you get a set of TJ flares then you could probably run 31s.

If you take your Jeep offroad then you'll want to go with a slightly smaller tire, but if your Jeep stays on the street then you can get a larger tire.

yep its all about articulation flex and tuck

Well ill go with a little smaller I hunt and I'm tierd of draggin deer out dads gettin to old so I had to drag 6 out mine my dads and my buddys lol but only one way to find out just get to it thanks for the info ps. Only doin the lift kit cuzz the stock leafs startin to flatin out if its busted ugraed sorry about the spellin I'm not a office worker I'm a steel worker and fab man

Yeah I'm just ganna go with a 2.5in lift the wife won't let me spend that much right now even thout I'm the one workin for it lol and get me a nice set of good year drua trax tires sound good

Back