76 cj5 rockcrawler for sale or trade

jasonvess

2 Nice XJs.......IMO.

Up for sale or trade

will trade for a 97 or newer TJ wrangler (maybe even for a YJ wrangler or sports car) or I will sell to buy my TJ

This is a custom 1976 Jeep CJ-5 fiberglass tub with a tilt front clip. The chassis and drive train is from a 1975 chevy blazer

Motor with less than 500 miles on it is a custom built 450HP 350 Chevrolet V-8, bored .040 over, crane roller rockers, 305 duration 525 lift comp cam, 10.5 to 1 forged pistons, steel rings, Trick flow .001 longer rods, Trick Flow twisted wedge aluminum heads 2.05 valves, edelbrock aluminum intake, complete MSD Ignition system, and Edelbrock 750 cfm manual choke carb that runs on 107 octane or higher oval track race fuel.

Frame: The frame has been modified extensively, including shortened, trusses, body relocation brackets, ladder bars, Modifications took over a year of fabrication.

Trans and Transfer case: The jeep has a stock t-18 Transfer case, advance adapter, and a th350 automatic with a 3000 stall converter.

Suspension: The suspension is completely stock 1/2 ton chevy Blazer components, other than the custom built ladder bars and axle truss

Axles: stock Dana 44 front axle with open carrier, 12 bolt rear axle with a welded carrier

Wheels and Tires: The tires are (Brand new with 0 Miles) 15/38.5 r15 TSL Boggers mounted on (Brand new with 0 Miles) 15x10 American Racing chrome tailgunners.

Other Modifications: Best top Super top with 2 peice doors, Acme Hard Top with hard doors, Half doors, New Diamond Composite headlights, chrome grill, New Altezza Taillights, rhino lined tub, New bestop seat covers, new complete Kentrol stainless steel accessories kit

well over 13,000 invested between myself and previous owner

$7000 obo

jasonvess@yahoo.com
231-510-2754

Pictures are on cardomain.com, but not sure how to post them here
you can search by user name on cardomain of "mgfd169" or by searching vehicles for 76 cj5's in michigan

snowdog said:
i think this is a scam

Why would you say that?

Here's some of the pics....very nice looking Jeep!!

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

RE: Re: RE: All Time Favorite Movie

i was talking to this guy about buying this jeep and he told me it sold locally yet its still for sale here

Back