80 CJ7 Laredo in NJ for sale

harletaz

I am selling my jeep. It has a 350 chevy backed by the stock jeep automatic transmission and D300 t-case. has hard top and hard doors. It also has tilt steering, 4" rough country lift, 1" daystar body lift, new shackles 1/2" lift and greasable, shackle reversel, new gas tank last year, am/fm cassette player(SONY), 35" goodyear MTR's, new best top seats and a new best top fold and tumble rear seat, new console, motor had new cam and lifters and intake and holley carb installed last year. now for the extra's it will come with, I have an 89 wrangler tub for it with 2 brand new cj fenders also. The tub is complete, roll bar, windshield, steering column, dash, tailgate.. I also have a chevy th350 with an np205 t-case which is also included.. Looking to get around 5k for everything... email cj7taz@comcast.net

are you in belmar? I saw a green one for sale in belmar... where are you located? how many miles on the 350? would you sell the jeep without the tubs? I'm trying to get my bro to buy a jeep... thanks

No.. I am in Vineland. Sure I would just sell the jeep without all the extra's. Not sure of the mileage on the engine but, I had it apart last year the top end anyway and that has about 3000-4000 on it. I put in new cam, lifters, timing chain and timing gears, water pump, and carb.

Back