83 CJ7 with lots of mods F/S in PA

83mudjeep

I have for sale an 83 cj7 with 119,000 original miles. It has 1 piece rear axle conversion, webber 32/36 carb conversion, 3" black diamond suspension lift, 1" poly body lift, sway bar disco's, bushwacker cut out's, new balljoints and u joints all the way around, new drag link and tie rod assembly's, new windshield and frame, new besttop supertop with 2 piece half doors, hardtop with hard doors also included. New battery and alternator, new oil pump and rear main seal. Almost new mickey thompson 35x12.50x15 baja claw's, have about 2,500 miles on em. jeep is in primer and needs paint. has patch panels completely welded in front floor, could use some small patches in rear passenger area where the back seat is but nothing thats too bad. This is an excellent running good driving jeep, no mechanical flaws. everything has been fixed. Inspected and emissions tested and good till 8'05. I bought this last summer looking for a cool toy to play with and work on, so thats what i did. all mods listed are less than 1 year old. I am selling this jeep to finance the purchase of a bike. Asking $3,500 . Located in Reading, PA 19604 email me at myersbroracing@aol.com

u should really get some better detailed pics if youre gonna sell your jeep no one will buy a jeep they cant see

RE: Mustang Seats for YJ

If you want more pics all you need to do is email me. i had problems loading the rest of the pics on this site.

Back