95 GC 4.0 overheats under load

kmitch80

ok, so from the top, I have a 95 grand cherokee, 4.0, 1750,000, rebuilt by me, bored .040 over, new cam, crank, pistons, rods, rings, head, pretty much the only thing thats completely stock is the block. Anyway, runs great for the most part, until it heats up. I live in NM where its 100 degreees right now, when im drivin around in town with ac on the motor starts gettin pretty hot, butshin the 220 degree mark. Or if im pulling a load with ac on it will overheat, or 4 wheeling also makes it heat up. Now, withOUT ac on, it gets warm, but will never overheat. I put new radiator in, factory size,20x18 i think, water pump isnt too old. Thermostat is 190 just replaced., took out stock clutch fan and put it 4 electrical fans that cover entire radiator. flushed the system bout 5000 miles ago. new fluid, 35% antifreeze, 65% water and water wetter, which is supposed to aid in cooling. noticed no difference. Wut the hell else can i do to keep this thing from heating up? tghought about bigger radiator, even tho not too much more room for one, or higher thermostat to hold water in longer. im honestly at a loss for this one. wanna get the motor right so i can start adding sum power to it with out having to worry about it blowin up on me.

Back