A 4 door Wrangler? This is wierd!!!

first of all i think that is cool, second it isnt a production concept, third i have a pic of one i took in arizona this spring... i thought they were cool

Those go up here on the easy trails all the time full of people on "jeep adventures" nice to carry a croud but not gonna make it on the hard stuff. Personally I like em. I think it looks neat and took some time to do righ.. which it was done... done right.
Just my $0.02

now i'm not one for the dakar... but the TCV extended wrangler doesn't seem so bad to me... like said, it would not be the BEST for offroad... but remember.. there ARE family men who are forced, by their wives, into buying 4 door vehicles and cannot get a wrangler for that reason. This would be the best way around that

I think the darker lots way better than that other one. Maybe its just the picture, but it looks more to my style.

Those 4 door wranglers can be bought, or made. If you have a post 97 TJ, you send them money, a build sheet, and you jeep and you get that in return. I think they are cool. For trails were long wheelbase vehicles are better, this is a jeep solution (I know they are not afiliated with jeep) My only issue with something like this is living in the north east and winters full of salt, I would worry about rust in places where body seams are, and frame work.

Remember the BRUTE, that was made by off road expeditions and they have a package similar to this! (wheel base, not # of doors)

Hey neat pictures! That first four door is the exact same jeep I have color and all, that one is just limo style! lol Interesting idea though, I like it.

The dakar.................looks like a land rover to me but it isn't all that bad either. Interesting, wish jeeps did come with a winch. lol

The four door wrangler is sweet, but the dakar is what that awful piece of crap liberty should have looked like. :lol:

I'll have to do some digging for a pic, but we have a streach limo Jeep around here.
As soon as I find some pics, I'll post em.

Rob 8) :p :)

95xj said:
http://www.bigmerchant.com/gp4wd/JeepStories/Dakar/

---this makes me sad. You know who will buy these? Suburban housewifes and yuppies. I hope the face of this message board doesnt change. I envision a future where the most popular topic on this message board is "which Starbucks makes the best mocha-latte-whatever." :(

Sailcloth tops

AS promised..here is a pic of the stretch limo Jeep

image-missing.png

Rob 8) :p :)

Florida: Richloam/Croom this weekend 8-16-03

PAsmokeater,

I got a "this picture hosted by Tripod" image. Looks like Tripod's servers aren't as dumb as Sony Imagestation's after all
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

-Nick :!:

I love it and wish I had two or three of em! I could see renting them out on prom night to guys in safari outfits and gals in camo prom dresses. Out door weddings and hunting parties wanting to arrive in style at the rod and gun club!

I for one love to see the many faces of Jeep! I may not want to do slme of the stuff I see to anything I own but still people are expressing them selves in ways that keep it real.

Like my ol Tuglys top. Many hate it but in a see of look alike cookie cutter jeeps I will be keeping it with all its quarky off beat styling and be quiet happy with it. But i can see that even this is just a way to see things and we all need to do what we think is right! My 2 cents tug

If I had a prom date back when I was in high school.. I would have wanted to go with someone wearing a camo prom dress... and arrive in that

Back