About To Take a Vacation

TJ_Jeep

Well this Tuesday I'm headed to the beach until Saturday which is about a 350 mile trip, I'm takin ol' betsey down there so wish me luck she does alright, I've never took her a long trip before so this will be a first.

Brave Man!! bring a shovel and some wooden blocks just in case you sink in the sand. Good luck man.. The first time i ventured on a long trip with my Jeep that was around 200 miles ,my fuel pump failed 70 miles from my home on the way back. Luckily i had an electronic fuel pump still in the box in the back of the Jeep that's been sitting there waiting for me to find time to install it. It got installed in a jiffy and i was on my way home after.

Thats the main reason i wanna go is because of the sand :) And she's never gave me any problems in the past so im crossing my fingers

Hey that sounds like fun!! 8) She ought to make it for you. Most Jeepers are resourceful and can improvise well. You'll be a'ight, have fun and post pics when you get back for us poor folk that can't afford vacations:cry:

And i also did some calculations today and found out i get 14mpg which shocked the crap out of me, and i will try to get pics but i may forget (ADD). Sand during the day, cruising the strip at night, and i'll be a more poorer folk when i get back haha

You should always have faith in your Jeep ! Yes it's scary but it's the fun part knowing it gets you there and back home. No matter what I always know that friends or strangers with a Jeep will always make it a misson to come and help out. Good Luck and have Fun ! Beer and Crab Cakes.

Saturday I drove 150 miles to the trails, 30 miles on the trails, and 150 miles home. I always have faith in the jeep to get me where I want to go.

Back