Allstate Gear? for ax5 parts

lah2420

Has anyone dealt with Allstate Gear? Looks like they deal a lot on ebay. My AX5 synchros are going out and I have another one I'm getting ready to rebuild to put in it. After taking it apart, I found the input shaft gear has several partly broken teeth. They have the input shaft, but it runs about $70 to $90 less than others I've seen. I don't want to buy junk just to save a few bucks.

Answered my own question. They are an importer for a Chinese company--Ningbo Haitian Imp. Exp. Inc.

I had to rebuild the AX5 transmission in my '92 Wrangler this past spring. It was grinding bad going into 3rd gear and sometimes 2nd gear. I bought a couple parts from AllState Sear without issue.

I used Southwest Gear in Texas. Good people, good prices, and good customer service. Most places I found were importers. Some imported all parts and some imported several parts.

Ok. I've totally lost it. Danged Droid didn't show me that I was the one who started this thread. All it showed me was the last post. It also came up as a new post on my phone. Now I not only ask myself questions, but I also answer myself. Where's the rubber wall room? I need it. :eek:

Back