another concept car

johnny7point0

once again, I dont know what to think

check it out: http://www.onetomany.com/jeepnews/indexflash.htm
image-missing.png

AAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA, HHHHHAAAAAA, OOOOOOOOOOO, HHAAAAAA HHHAAAA HHAAAAA

Hey it's first name starts with T last name is Jeep! Let me ponder the out come here. hehehehehe Tug

Jeep has to go where the money is at.Not so much to it's roots.But still,that thing is just a concept,concepts like that are RARLY put into production.

Well said Sully. I bet it never sees the light of production. I did read on Mikes site that there will be a new mini-ute Jeep coming out next year. It will look like a two-door version of the Liberty and is deemed to be the enrty level Jeep.

Well, you can't blame Jeep for coming out with these things. They have too at least try to seem like they are trying to help the enviorment by producing something that will not harm the enviorment. -al

I would like to see a new bare-bones type of Jeep. Something that is a throwback to the beginnings. Why is the trend in the automotive industry to make new vehicles look like space ships??? Are aerodynamics THAT important? Or do they think that people like the spaceship look?

johnny7point0, Hi, I think that is is now-a-days, some "politcal" (enviornmentialists (sp?) people want more fuel efficiant automobiles..that is why they came up with this "space ship" design.

Bumber off a 97 Jeep fit a CJ?

hey if they want fuel efficent electric cars/jeeps I would be much happier if they just threw an electric engine in a TJ, or something similarly modded/updated, but still retaining that great jeep look that they have had for the last 50 years. No need for spaceship designs just because it doesn't use unleaded gas

-Brian

I dont know if it is because it is silver or because it has blue headlights, but I must admit I think it looks pretty cool to me. Granted would steer away fromt he smallest of puddles with it!! but a cool concept no less!!

93bizzleYJ said:
hey if they want fuel efficent electric cars/jeeps I would be much happier if they just threw an electric engine in a TJ, or something similarly modded/updated, but still retaining that great jeep look that they have had for the last 50 years. No need for spaceship designs just because it doesn't use unleaded gas

-Brian

Thats what I'm thinking.

My guess is that they surveyed non Jeep owners and asked them if they liked this design, etc because I am sure that most Jeep owners don't like it. I guess we (current Jeep owners) are getting a little closer to becoming "old fashioned."

If I had to drive it I would, but I'd still punch the designer in the face. :D

I would understand if they mildly changed the design, but this is kinda radical. Its not a bad looking design, but just a little too different.

If I had to drive it I would, but I'd still punch the designer in the face.

I like the punching idea, but I was thinking somewhere lower. :twisted:

Back