Any Modern Warfare 3 fans?

superj said:
i am not sure. i have some pc gamer buddies who are doing cod3 right now so i will have to ask next time i see them

there's a good chance there is a registration code associated with it. unfortunately pirating PC games is rampant and the codes are necessary. there are hacks out there that will produce a code for you but they are infested with malware and not exactly....legal

So we hit the black friday sales after stuffing ourselves with down home cooking, picked up a xbox 360 with kinect for $199 games were bogo so picked up gears of war 3 and MW3 for free, im an ex playstation guy and this is my first xbox, I originally wanted the ps3 but the wife likes gears and its only on xbox. Anyways i played a little mw3 tonight, still getting used to controls, so far I like it pretty well if I could figure out how to go use the scopes on the guns lol

I got MW3 for PS3 for x-mas from the wife im about 1/2 way through the game then just started playing multiplayer , im really not that good at the game and i get killed alot but its fun,
if ya play on ps3 add me Rider_Pride_85

Terry if you liked the left 4 dead games u should try out nazi zombies for call of duty black opps or call of duty world at war was hooked on that for the longest time

I got it for Christmas:D. Lets play!! Gamertag: a 421A . Warning, i still suck at playing this game, just saying.
I also got a new 600 esp helicopter , yeehaw!

Spent a ton of hrs multiplayer pc in the cod game, started playing the latest but stopped for battle field 3. It is one heck of a game. Of gaming and jeep building,, gotta love it!

I stopped playing COD because of battle field 3 too, once u get used to it it's much better than COD in my opinion

Back