any new NC jeepers???

not NC but I am in the Norfolk area. Not to far away.[addsig]

As of June I will be moving to the North Raleigh/Wake Forest area. Where are you at? Look foreward to riding and getting to know some of the trails here.

Todd[addsig]

hey thats awesome I live in North Raleigh just outside the beltline!! there are some pretty good trails around here about 4 or 5 of em but a few of em are getting flattened as I speak. when are you moving to the area??[addsig]

Hey there, I live in Raleigh, and go to state....what trails are you talking about in North Raleigh? [addsig]

Well theres Paige road which they just started to flatten like the first really big hill climb you see when you get there i hear is now flat. Theres Kemp road, it's pretty good not far from creedmor. New Hope I know is under construction but I think there's some flat parts with mud to do dognuts but thats it. Theres a few trails out near the new mall on Capital but they're kinda short. and my friend owns a little land north of here that I go to sometimes but, When I just wanna get a little muddy real quick I just go out ot kemp since it's so close.

edited by: Jeepster05, Apr 14, 2003 - 07:09 AM[addsig]

I drive a white 1990 YJ on 33s you might have seen me around that area because I go to Broughton and sometimes go to lunch near state. what do you drive?[addsig]

I drive a 95 yj 4.0L with a 3.5 inch lift and 33 12.50's....I have a number of things I plan to do to it, I am just a poor college student at the moment. Raleigh is infested with jeeps...especially around state. I am thinking about trying to start a 4WD club at state next year. There are plenty of rigs that look trail capable around campus. I still dont know where you are talking about trail wise....[addsig]

another tarheel here, and not nessacarily the school. but that said i live west of you guys, few miles east of the 40 & 77 interchange.........odax :cool: [addsig]

Im in Raleigh also,creedmoor and lynn area. buying a 84 cj7 on friday and having it shipped to me,cant wait! always wanted one,have a nice 79 z28 that was hit and i now am having restored since it had pretty good amount of damage due to the accident(trailer backed out and the corner caught my car as i was driving by at 55...tore it open whole length of the car like a can opener) so..i decided what better time than now to pick up a jeep since the z will inevitably take months to finish lol a friend of mine loaned me his 83 cj7 for a year since he couldnt keep it at his apartment due to his 3 other cars ....and i fell in love with it immediately(nice friend huh? lol) as a buddy mine said to me, now ill have a jeep to beat the hell out of,and the z to beat the hell out of everything else heheh. well enough of my life story....a couple questions i have...

anyone know of beaches aside from carolina beach that allow 4x4's on the beach during the summer?

can you point me in the direction of some good local trails?

thanks! Dave[addsig]

Hey guys, I just moved to the Raleigh area, I am currently in Cary. I have a 93 Sahara that I am definitely interested in hitting some trails in. I am also looking for a good shop or something in the area to do some repairs and upgrades on my Jeep. I hope to do a susp. lift as soon as possible. If you guys have any ideas or anything please let me know. Are there any Jeep clubs around here?

Terryyj[addsig]

Back