Anybody located in Alaska?

captainhook

I'll be headed up to Alaska for a few weeks this sunday. If anyone is located near Elmendorf and wants to show me some of the trails up there over Memorial Day weekend, I'll be more than happy to buy them a case of beer.

I used to live there and have two daughters there. There are a few Alaskans around here that may take your beer and show you around. Just incase be sure to visit Chilkoot Charlies on Spnard in Anchorage and Get a Margirita for me at La Mex! Tug

i'm in dawson creek, give us a shout and we will have a beer! rod cork, ph. 719-0243...............drive safe...........lots of wildlife on the highways this time of year.

Tug, I was planning on hitting up all the bars while im there haha. I'll be sure to have a margarita at La Mex for you though.
Newbie, The Dawson Creek in British Columbia, or is there another one I don't know about? Either way, I'll give you a call sometime next week. I got a fishing trip planned for that saturday, but I can always work around that to go Jeepin'!

the one in b.c. is us. don't break plans for me, got a few mech issues right now, fan clutch piled up this week! piece of crap...........change up to a 12v is in the books, just looking for the parts~!!

Back