**APRIL 17-18 PARAGON 40 VIDEOS & 175 PICTURES**

outerbeachyj

O.K. Everyone, here they are from your un-official photographer, Adam here, the guy with the "Life Is Good" t-shirt running around with the video and digital cameras all weekend! Thanks again to everyone for a great weekend of wheelin' Hope you enjoy :D :D

There are 40 videos hosted on Imagestation:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287111581

There are 173 pictures hosted on OFOTO.COM, where you can order prints of them if you like. (You need to sign in at OFOTO to view the pictures)

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?US=0&collid=360925505103&page=1&sort_order=0

I'm very sad, I spent two hours uploading these videos to ImageStation (it instructed me to save them as MPEG and I did) but it seems as though the videos are not viewable? Can anyone help out there? Thanks! The files are all there, over 175 megs worth of videos are on-line, just need to figure out how to make them viewable by all. :?

Need 1990 YJ soft top parts

Adam thanks for being the DP (designated photographer). I hope you get the format issue figured out. I went alone on Sat. and couldn't take pics of myself so I'm relying on some other peeps. There were tons of digitals ther let's see some pics!!!!!!!!

i am having trouble looking at the pics. i set up an account, but when i click on the link, it says that the page is unavailable. am i the only one with this problem...lol.

:lol: Adam!

You did a killer Job with the photography man, you were all over that park! I could see everything on Otofoto just fine, because I had a membership there already. The pics are fantastic.

Not sure about the video yet, perhaps its just imagestation right now? Maybe later I'll check back.

Great meeting you and again great job!
Heather

nice pictures! What happen with the rubicon? looks like the major damage was sunday huh?

The Rubi took a chunk out of its rear rim, then broke an axle shaft... I heard it was still under warrantee.

Nice Pics Adam! I can see them just fine, and I didn't even sign up! I'm dyin' to see those videos, especially the Stomper ones! All the videos we took look a little shakey: sky, rocks, sky, dash, roof, rocks, sky, floor, etc. I learned my lesson, bring my bro next time and tell him to run around with you!

I have some pics too I just gotta host em...

Joopin said:
The Rubi took a chunk out of its rear rim, then broke an axle shaft... I heard it was still under warrantee.

. I emailed Brian to see whats up, but have not heard back. I am probably gonna head to his place this weekend to rip it apart But on the way home we were leaning more toward it being the carrier that was toast.

Regardless, it got home!

Thanks to everyone that came!

We mass-holes love coming down to rip it up with you folks! I have video of the YJ that got seriously airborne, I need to figure out how to get it up on the computer. I will also post pics soon!

As always, Mike and Tom, great to see ya again! thanks for the company!

To everyone else that was there, hope to see ya again soon when we come south again!

P.S......
Z, I still owe you a beer!!

If you can't see the OFOTO pics, just drop me an e-mail and I will email back to you a link to see them. adam_milsky@gensler.com
JWebb will be posting all the videos and pictures on his site soon which will work better than this. I will post a link to that site when the photos and videos are up and ready to go! Sorry for the technical confusion :?

Please be aware of what you post. All I ask is no pics of any "Unsafe Acts" .....
Things That Paragon's Insurance Company Should not See. No one should be touching a moving vehicle unless there in it and wearing a seatbelt.

HEHE Clean Door Club

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

hey there trav! you got some great pictures, video and the animation is wicked cool! good job!

LOL, i love the pics of the clean doors!!! that is wicked funny!

and the frogs, you just cant beat them!

Laura

Back