April Fool's Pranks

Joshua76

My buddy topped his wife today. Called her a little after 5 today. Asked her if she came and got his Jeep? Said it wasn't where he parked it..."by the way, that was a nice touch throwing broken glass on the ground where I parked it.". Apparently she got really worked up.

Anyone else pull a prank?

called my aunt on the phone,changed my voice a little.and told her "AT&T how may I place your call",after a little bit of atgueing about who called who,she hung up.Waited about 5 minutes and called her back,and told her"GTE repair service,how may I help you", after more argueing about who called who,and me asking what was wrong with her phone,she hung up.Waited about 10 minutes and called her back and asked how she was doing,she told the damndest thing has been happening with the phone,and told me about the calls. Told her April fool. I was curious on how April fools day ever came to be.

I'm lame and can never think of anything until last minute and then don't have the means to really pull it off. A few years ago when I was a volunteer fire fighter a 10 gallon cooler or ice water dumped on someone around the station was always good enough.

My girlfriend is 3months pregnant with one child. She had a doctors appt yesterday. When she got home she called her mom and told her mom today when the listenedto the heartbeat they heard two heartbeats. I'm having twins I'm gonna have another ultrasound next week her mom totally fell for it and was crying.

oh man, that was not a cool one.

i got my two boys by telling them i picked them up from school early so they could help me go to the dump and unload a huge trailer of junk. they were all complaining and whining. finally i told them april fools and they were mad.

Back