ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

Seats

lets go BIG BLUE!!!!
NY football Giants no mishaps this year, i hope. big preseason tonight against the PATS.......

88, Your in Conn and your not a pat's fan :roll: Pats are going to let the giants win tonight, gotta feel bad for bledso! let them win in the preseason! we're gonna give our third stringer a work out against buffalo's first stringers!

Come september, they're all done :twisted:

AWESOME JEEP

I stand by my 'fins. Although I think Griese should be starting not Feidler. That guys sucks. Dolphins are gonna rock all of your teams!
Mike

there is the STEELERS,...and then the other 31 teams heheh
seriously,with our recievers and blostered secondary with Troy Polamolu..we just may be unstoppable :)

if i take my "slight" bias away...well,its still the Steelers winning it all heheh

FLY EAGLES FLY
ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY
FLY EAGLES FLY
SCORE A TOUCHDOWN ONE, TWO, THREE

HIT 'EM LOW
HIT 'EM HIGH
AND WATCH OUR EAGLES FLY

FLY EAGLES FLY
ON THE ROAD TO VICTORY

E-A-G-L-E-S
EAGLES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob 8) :p :)

sorry bro, mygirl likes the PATS, and i got to root against her !! i just think that mass teams have horrible fans sorry for the dis, but everyone is always gung ho when they do well but when piss poor "fair weather" fans when their team is out. at least i don't like the yanks. Rangers(NHL), Giants(NFL), are my squads. oh yeah Braves(MLB) are my summer team

I want new england to play good this year.And hey,maybe the bronco's will start playing like a team again. :)

88, you and i are gonna have a serious talk on the 23! The pats whooped the giants! the game is still going right now, 26-6 pats!
gotta love the pats, bruins, soxs, and celtics!

88, maybe you and your girl wanna com eover to my house this year and watch the pats win the super bowl!

Johnny

Back